Throughout this activity each child will work to create a tree of trust. This activity’s objective is:
For children to use the visual and spatial intelligence to identify supportive relationships, lessons learned, and goals.
- First have the children explore people whom they trust and depict these people in the roots.
- Next explore the lessons they have learned, which will be depicted in the trunk.
- Then explore the people they(the children) support, depicted in the leaves.
- Finally the goals they have will be depicted in the grass.
- SAVE THE CREATIONS FOR THE NEXT ACTIVITY!!
Alignment with the Developmental Assets:
- Identifies Support (1,3,10)
- Encourages Creative Activities (#17)